There are 5 laptops on a table with different brands, SSD sizes, colours, office suites and operating systems. What specification does Asus have? Follow the instructions below and get the correct answer:
- Acer has an SSD of 500 GB
- LibreOffice is not installed on a laptop running on FreeBSD
- The last laptop is running on FreeBSD
- Laptop with Abiword has 250 GB SSD
- Windows 7 is between HP and laptop running on FreeBSD
- White piece is running on Windows 8.
- Pink laptop is next to the brown one and is not Toshiba
- Asus doesn’t have 320 GB SSD and is not next to the laptop with this disk
- White laptop doesn’t use Microsoft Office
- Laptop having Microsoft Office is running on Windows 7
- OpenOffice is installed on some laptop between white and pink one
- Lenovo has Google Docs
- Laptop running on Windows 10 is next to Toshiba
- 750 GB SSD is in the laptop with Microsoft Office installed
- LibreOffice is installed on a laptop with 500 GB SSD
- First laptop is white and isn’t running on a Linux
- Laptop running on FreeBSD is next to the pink one
- HP is in the middle
- On the left of the laptop with 750 GB SSD has Abiword installed
- On the right of the laptop running on Linux is a silver laptop
Brands: Acer, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Toshiba
SSDs: 160 GB, 250 GB, 320 GB, 500 GB, 750 GB
Colors: white, black, brown, pink, silver
Office suites: Abiword, Google Docs, LibreOffice, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice
Operating systems: FreeBSD, Linux, Windows 7, Windows8.1, Windows 10
VISMA “WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE” CHALLENGE
In the post-covid world, we expect many (even non-tech) companies to move on from office workplaces to hybrid workplaces – ones where a significant portion of the employees will work from home (permanently or partially). This shift brings many challenges to the everyday operations of the company and teams and we would like you to address them!
Challenge: create a solution that will help make this workplace of the future not only feasible but also efficient and an equally good alternative to office-only workplaces.
Here are some of the ideas you can take inspiration from (but don’t be shy coming up with something totally different!):
- Hybrid means offices are still needed, but at a different scale than before. How can a company save as much money on often expensive office space as possible yet still support special events such as huge team or company-wide meetings?
- Employees might be required to work 2-3 days per week from the office. How can a company optimize physical attendance to achieve not only optimal usage of the workplace but also prevent annoying situations for employees such as travelling to the office to only spend the majority of the day in meetings?
- Working from home challenges work-life balance. What can be done to help employees separate their job from their free time?
- The more people work from home, the less they meet their colleagues, and the less they are bonded together – potentially, they might be less effective. How can a company ensure that relationships between colleagues can thrive despite spending less time together?
You are free to use any technology you deem as the most suitable to do the job, but at Visma, we greatly appreciate cloud applications (SaaS) and usage of machine learning – of course, given that such solutions would bring meaningful value to the project!